William Roach, MD
- Years at KDHCD:20
- Medical School:Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara
- Hometown:Victoria, B.C. Canada
- Hobbies/Interests:Golf, fishing, missionary work in Central and South America
- Favorite local location(s):Central California Coast (Morro Bay), Vintage Press (restaurant)
- Favorite quote:“Study as if you were to live forever, live as if you were to die tomorrow” ~ Maria Mitchell
Dr. Roach followed in his father’s footsteps when he chose to become a Family Physician. It is clear by the loyalty of his patients in the local community that he chose the right career! Over the years he has gained a passion for missionary work and, being fluent in Spanish, he embarks upon a trip to Central or South America each year. He is well respected by his Medical Staff colleagues and is currently Vice-Chief of the Medical Staff. He will begin his term as Chief of Staff in 2013.