Adult Acute Inpatient Unit
Providing care for people ages 18 to 100 years of age with
current diagnosis of mental or emotional disorder whose symptoms cannot be
treated in non-acute settings.
Consult Liaison Service
- Locked units provide a safe and secure
therapeutic treatment environment
- Three separate wings offer care appropriate to
patients level of function
- Patients are medically cleared prior to
- Patients receive care of physical conditions
from experienced physicians
- Patients receive care of mental conditions from
- Patients receive care from an experienced
multi-disciplinary team of nurses, recreational therapists, social workers,
case managers, mental health workers and health unit coordinators
Daily our consult liaison service consists of a
full-time psychiatrist who visits with patients experiencing mental health
issues at Kaweah Delta Medical Center and at Kaweah Delta Exeter Rural Health
Clinic. At our Kaweah Delta Mental Health Hospital, there are five full-time
psychiatrists caring for patients around the clock.
Psychiatric Assessment & Triage Team
- Provides psychiatric assessments at Kaweah Delta
Health Care District inpatient facilities.
- Provides assessments for inpatients admissions.
- Provides community resources and referral.